We collaborate with leaders to tackle urgent strategic and analytic challenges.
Our clients are typically CEOs, senior executives, and Boards, who engage us to provide objective strategic counsel on issues that include
- innovation strategy
- marketing strategy, brand development
- strategic partnership and alliances
- organizational structure, managerial systems alignment
- business development
- family-business challenges
- strategic communications and messaging
How do we work?
We provide leaders with catalytic and pragmatic counsel, designed to trigger better decision-making, strategy, and performance. Example projects include:
- conducting stakeholder audits
- structuring and negotiating strategic partnerships
- writing business plans and fundraising presentations
- conducting due diligence on acquisition candidates; integration design
For more of our perspective on management development and leadership issues, see the articles
And the book Seven Faces of Leadership.